- Supports prenatal and immune health
- Promotes healthy fetal development
- 570 mg of DHA in a single serving
- Sustainably sourced from algae | vegetarian
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Vegetarian Prenatal DHA, sustainably sourced from algae, provides 570 mg of the beneficial omega-3 DHA in a single serving. Research shows DHA is an important nutrient during pregnancy and breastfeeding. During pregnancy, DHA supports healthy brain function and mood in moms and promotes healthy brain and vision development in growing children. When taken after pregnancy, DHA can enhance the quality of breast milk. A vegetarian diet may not provide an adequate amount of DHA, so a plant-based supplement can be a great option. Vegetarian Prenatal DHA is tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity.