- Promotes cognitive, vision, and mood health
- 570 mg of DHA in a single serving
- Sustainably sourced from algae
- Plant-based and vegetarian
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Vegetarian DHA, sustainably sourced from algae, provides 570 mg of the beneficial omega-3 DHA in a single serving. The omega-3 DHA is an essential nutrient for optimal health. But a vegetarian diet may not provide an adequate amount of DHA, which is why a plant-based supplement can be a great option. DHA is important for people of all ages to support brain, vision, and mood health. And it's especially important for women who are pregnant or nursing, as it promotes healthy brain and vision development in growing children. Vegetarian DHA is tested by an FDA-registered laboratory for freshness, potency, and purity.