Skip to content
- To assist in re-building the soul’s foundations due to the death of a beloved one – whether human or animal
- To help in the dissolution of any meaningful relationship, such as divorce or dislocation
- During any natural disaster punctuated by death, destruction and loss, both for relief workers and for victims
- During times of personal loss or set-back when the soul feels empty and is searching for new direction or meaning
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.