TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING PATCH
Are your back, shoulders, or muscles sore from poor posture or a tough workout? Recharge and revitalize them with Tiger Balm Pain Relief Patches. Whether you have knee pain from training for a marathon, lumbar pain from sitting for too long, or even neck pain from texting or gaming, our patches are sure to help.
CONVENIENT PAIN RELIEF
STICK IT TO THE PAIN.
Too tired to give yourself a shoulder and back massage after a long day? That’s where our pain relief patches come in.
Combining Tiger Balm’s blend of herbal ingredients with the clean and simple application of a patch, Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches provide strong, convenient, and targeted muscle pain relief for hours. Our medicated pain patches aren’t messy or greasy, and won’t stain clothing. The ventilated hydrogel patch contours to your body to deliver optimal comfort and relief.
Tiger Balm Pain Relieving Patches are also available in a large sizes for body areas that need more coverage, especially the lower back.
Both sizes of pain patches come in a reusable zip pouch for convenient storage and use.
TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING PATCH USES
Our pain patches are suitable for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains.
Menthol (24 mg/patch), Camphor (80 mg/patch), and Capsicum Extract (16 mg/patch)
Aluminum glycinate, eucalyptus oil, glycerin, hydrotalcite, kaolin, mentha oil, polysorbate 80, polyacrylic acid solution, propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitol solution, water
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
When using this pain relief patch:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
– Condition worsens
– Severe skin irritation occurs
– Pain persists for more than 7 days
– Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This product may cause an allergic reaction in some individuals. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to the affected area; change pain patch 1 to 2 times daily
- For children under 12 years, consult a doctor
- How to apply:
- clean and dry affected area
- Cut open the pouch and remove the pain relief patch
- Remove the protective film and apply it directly to the area of pain
- Apply to the affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
Uses: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains
TIGER BALM TOPICAL ANALGESICS FAQ
WHAT ARE THE COMMON CAUSES OF MUSCLE ACHES?
The most common causes of muscle pain are stress, tension, and minor injuries. This type of pain is typically localized and affects only a few muscles or a small area of your body. Our muscle patches for pain relief are ideal for delivering soothing, targeted heat treatment to the back and aching muscles. We also recommend drinking plenty of fluids and getting lots of sleep simultaneously to recover faster.